If you would like to enquire about making an appointment, please email me with the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A detailed description of what you would like tattooed (Include size in cms and body part, include left or right side)
- What day of the week best suits you (I tattoo Wednesday - Saturday)
- Is the tattoo in Colour or Black and Grey?
- Where are you from? Just so I know if you're coming from interstate and have a flight to catch after your appointment
- Please attach all images you have. That may be reference images or an example of how you would like something to turn out
- The more useful information you can supply me with, the quicker we can get your booking sorted
- The Black Mark is a 100% private studio, it's a safe friendly environment where no one can walk in off the street like a typical tattoo studio and watch you get tattooed. We do not give out our studio address until you are booked in with a confirmed deposit. We are located 4kms north of the Melbourne CBD, with easy access via tram and train.
PLEASE NOTE: I may take some time to get back to you, this is not uncommon. I get a lot of emails, if you feel I've taken too long please re-email me. I sometimes miss some emails.
I only take bookings via email.
EXTRA INFO YOU AGREE TO ONCE BOOKED IN: If you haven't already paid a deposit, I can hold the date you have nominated for your booking for up to 48 hours. The deposit confirms your appointment. Deposits are non-refundable but if you have to reschedule I can move it over to your rescheduled booking as long as you give me a minimum of 72 hours notice. Never just don't show up for a booking, always let me know. I do a lot of preparation that I don't charge for. If you don't think you'll be able to make your booking, please let me know as far in advance as you can. I can then reschedule you for another date, I need a minimum of 72 hours notice or all deposits are forfeited.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.